top of page


In Year Admissions

If your child is already attending a school and you would like them to move to Wentworth, you will need to make an in year application using the IYCAF (In Year Common Application Form).  Applications made will be subject to the schools admissions criteria.

Please visit this page to find the relevant information on in year admissions.

For more information, please contact Jackie Pearson in the school office.

General School Admissions

If your child is due to begin school in September, you will need to make an application for a primary school place to your local authority.  If your Local Authority is Kent, please visit this page.  if your local authority is Bexley, please visit this page.


bottom of page